Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends!

Fresh year, fresh opportunities, and a couple of fresh cards....

Sheltering Tree and Stitched Label Framelits used here in an aperture card.
Showing things are not just for christmas.....can you see I used the Sprig Punch to adorn the corner?

Same colours as I needed quick Birthday cards, and had these fresh colours out 
( Lime, Pineapple, Mango)

The swirl, top left, is from the Dashing Deer Dies !

So do look at your dies and punches, and see how you can use them all year round!

Hope to see you back, as I'm going to start sharing some brand new goodies!

Wishing you a happy, healthy, prosperous, crafty New Year
Lesley
xxx
xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bright and cheerful cards Lesley. Good idea to take a different view of dies & punches.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR . . . Let's hope it's a good one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards and what a fabulous colour combination, love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.