Monday 28 December 2020

Fireside Trimmings cats and dogs

Another set I had lots of fun with....Fireside Trimmings. 

Below are two of the many cards I made...


Below was for Di from the Snippets Playground, do skip over there to join in the challenge to win some fabulous prizes, and all you need are snippets, and we all have snippets...card, paper, ribbon etc!


It’s meant to look a bit like Dudley dog, eager to open the presents.


I love all the little details in this set.


I made another for a cat lover, with a teeny Xmas card on the mantlepiece, that I made from a snippet.
I used plaid as the wallpaper.


I hope you’re enjoying some quiet time.
We had a nice time over Christmas, some tears but lots of smiles.
Zoom calls with both our families, not as nice as in person, 
but thank goodness we could still “see” each other.
Technology does have lots of benefits as well as the angst!

Take care, keep safe
Lesley
Xxx
Xx
X


3 comments:

  1. Super cards and so much lovely detail - living Dudley dog opening his presents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still a Zoom virgin. Haven't a clue about it! Glad you enjoyed the technology and that it helped.

    Beautifully detailed cards Lesley. Very festive.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the cute details in your cards Lesley and chuckled about 'Dudley' and his pile of presents! Glad you were able to use technology to be with your loved ones. Sending hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.