Saturday 12 December 2020

Joyful Holly with Baubles

 Today's cards are inspired by Bev Brown of the UnikoStudio

who's inspiration can be found HERE

I loved the idea of the rainbow coloured holly, and just happened to have 

Joyful Holly to play with.

I used the Stamparatus to stamp, so that I got a nice black image,

and avoids any mishaps with uneven stamping,

especially as I was stamping directly on the card.


I then used Blender Pens to colour in the leaves.
I decided to keep it simple and not do any shading, then I added Wink of Stella to the berries.
I'm not sure if I should add Rhinestones to the berries, what do you think?


I then tried the same colours on Ornamental Envelopes, a lovely set that can be used
for anything else as well as envelopes!
The branch was from Curvy Christmas.


I felt I had to join the dots to the branch, but wish I hadn't, as they are a bit wonky!
It doesn't show but I added gold wink of stella to the tops of the baubles,
but now I'm thinking......glitter....gilding flakes............
I'm not good at knowing when to stop, so please help!



Enjoy your weekend
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

Stamps used Ornamental envelopes 153434
Curvy Christmas 155364
Poinsettia Petals 153475

You may have heard we have lost our supplier of Whisper White card,
but don't panic, SU have found a new source phew.
There may be a short period between supplies,so if you are placing an order, 
add a pack or two (they are limiting the amount per order), if it is still in stock.




2 comments:

  1. Multi-coloured holly is a great idea. IMHO adding gems to the berries could be a bit over the top - I prefer the subtlety of wink of Stella. How did we cope before stamping platforms ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful Christmas cards Lesley. Nice and colourful and CAS!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.