Tuesday 22 December 2020

Trimming The Town in the Pines

I have had so much fun with this Bundle Trimming the Town.
There are so many scenes you can create using the papers alone. 



On some I have used the Evergreen Forest embossing folder as a background


One of the designs of paper has sentiments you can chop up,
as shown above, where it's mounted onto a scrap of card.


There's lots of images to die cut, but also some you can fussy cut.
I have used lots of snippets for the sentiments, but also to back the images,
houses, trees etc., which make them appear more solid like board.




I used lots of snippets for the die cut shapes, to make the hills and snow too...



.....add sequins, and other embellishments, ribbons and wink of stella...






I'm going to enter the Snippets Playground Challenge,
which is a very special place, with lots of lovely people, and lots of wonderful prizes.
Do join in the party, all you need is a creation using snippets.




Have a great day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x

 

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant selection of cards. I had great fun with my paper pack - lots of fussy cutting involved. Still have quite a bit left still to use as well, maybe next year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have, ahem, gone to town on these cards! LOL! Fab selection of winter wonderland festive makes.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely fresh looking cards, I'm not surprised you had fun with those papers. I collect papers and don't use them so high 5! Love the little scenes. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these cards Lesley! What a wonderful selection and I bet you had such fun making them! I'm finally managing to comment on the Grand Draw entries! Good luck!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.