Wednesday 23 December 2020

Trimming the Town scenes

 I can't resist showing you more scenes created with Trimming The Town.

You can see below how busy I've been.....


The papers are so adorable.
Team them up with other stamps, embossing folder and embellishments...




Here you can see the paper with all the words...and I made this one for our Postman,
It’s meant to represent a letter?.......
...........seasons greetings to our European friends... 

......and on the opposite side these pretty wreaths...



See you soon
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


2 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodly Godlingtons . . . you have been a busy girl! Bet that kept you quiet for a while!
    I shall be joining you in Tier 4 on Boxing Day! *Sigh*

    Have the best Christmas you can.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely cards using Trimming the Town. Have a good Christmas if you can and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.