Sunday 20 December 2020

Quite Curvy Plaid

Hello there

I do hope you are keeping safe and well.

It's not going so good here in Kent, but we will get through this if everyone is good.

We need to be good, otherwise Santa won't come either!

I tweaked my back (ie I'm in agony) yesterday, and forgot to post here.

So I'm treating you to a longer post today!

First up...the card..... 


I'm loving SU Plaid paper, and also the Quite Curvy Bundle.
I do love curves, and especially decorative ones.


The card base is a decorative edged one from my stash, onto which I stamped those lovely leaves,
adding one of the cute birds bottom right, and some rhinestones for sparkle.
It has been a bit dull and dismal, wet and windy, down here recently, so I took this outside.....


.......and realised how well it went with my Acer tree.


I then took a stroll around the garden.....


.....and was surprised at the amount of colour out there.......





.....and a brief appearance of snow!


Take care
Stay safe
Lesley
xxx
xx
x








1 comment:

  1. Whattttttt? You had SNOW! Unbelievable . . . it's been temps in the double figures here and I'm not THAT far away! Thanks for the virtual trip around your beautiful garden.

    Who'd a thunk it! Been persisting down quite heavily here,but managed a walk in the dry earlier.

    LOVELY curvaceous card joy to look at here. Very pretty set and luscious paper too.

    Sorry to hear you've put in Tier 4. Also sorry to hear you're in agony with your back. That's you out of the Mick Jagger Dance competition at the Playground Party then!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.