Monday 21 December 2020

Joyful Holly batch baking

 I don't know if it's the same for you, but I never seem to have enough cards at this time of year.

So, needs must, and some batch making of cards using the Stamparatus.


I don't like them exactly the same so different coloured layers,


slightly different positions of sentiment,

some gold embossing of the outline (only did a few as its more time consuming),


and hey presto, quick smart.
The Stamparatus really helps here for the two-step- stamping of Joyful Holly,
and for lining them up perfectly.
Some Wink of Stella, and Crystal effect Glaze to decorate.


Enjoy your day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


3 comments:

  1. Really like these CAS cards.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good even though I don't enjoy batch making. Nice idea to vary the layering though

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really pretty cards! great designs. I don't usually duplicate my cards...but this year I kept running short on my cards and out of time...so in the interest of getting my cards done more quickly. I did do a couple of batches of cards.
    Thank you for your kind thoughts your left on my blog. So appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.