Sunday 13 December 2020

Quite Curvy Golf

Hello friends how are you?

I have lots of Birthday cards to make around christmas, which I always find a bit of a challenge,

well....... more than a bit, truth be told!

Luckily my lovely family in Wales are golfers, and I had this fab Country Club paper.

I'm in keep- it- simple mode here so I teamed it with black & white Plaid paper,

a die cut HB, and a die cut curve.


I used the 'other half' of the plaid to decorate the inside.... 


Splatted gold shimmer paint around and added gold gems to make it more girly.


The card base is a pack in my stash with a decorative edge.


Have a Super Sunday
Lesley
xxx
xx
x
Edited to add it's actually a female golfer :)


3 comments:

  1. Great male card and clever idea using the curvy piece inside to echo the outside, I always like monochrome too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Aquarius's comment above.

    You are awesome!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been singing and dancing when you saw that golf suite in the catalogue Lesley! This is lovely and a great use of that curvy die too. Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.