Wednesday 19 January 2022

Dolls House

 I got this die in a craft shop on a holiday last year,

I love miniatures, and thought this was good for a new home card.


I used scraps snippets of papers to "wallpaper" the rooms,
glueing VERY carefully.

I'm entering this challenge:

There's been lots of refurbishments in the playground, so please go look.




I glued some snippets of silver mirror card to paper piece the windows and mirrors.


It was a labour of love, but I enjoyed every minute, and that's what it's all about isn't it?
As well as hopefully putting a smile on the recipients face :)



Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.




9 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree that it’s the PROCESS of creating a card that’s the fun bit. The lovely card at the end is just an added bonus!

    This looks truly amazing. There are so many little elements to gaze at. Fabulous work mate.

    Definitely deserves a large “tonic” up in the playground treehouse and maybe some cake as a reward for your hard work on this piece of homework!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a work of art. I've always loved doll's houses and this looks fun, like decorating one. Great job. I'm sure it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous die and you've used it to great effect with this detailed card. Well worth the effort involved I'd say

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lesley this is amazing! You must have had the patience of a saint for it but my goodness the results are spectacular! Hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Lesley - that really is one very stunning card! So much detail - perfect use of snippets as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous New Home card and worthy of Di's 'Gold Star'.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A labour of love, so worth it and a real stand out card x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this die and I've only used it once and I made all the wall paper the same lol! I can certainly appreciate the work that has gone into this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just a super stunning card and one i wouldn't want to part with if i had created it! Congrats on your well deserved gold star in the playground.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.