Monday 3 January 2022

BLACK, WHITE AND GREY

Hi there

There's a blog challenge over at AllsortsChallenge Blog.

This week it's Black, White and one other colour.

So Today I've gone with Grey as the other colour.

I used a blank card from my stash, with the grey stripes as my starting point.

A simple one for the guys, from the stamp set A Good Man.....again!



I can't help it, I love it, and find male cards hard to design.
I stamped him in black, using a white card scrap,
coloured him with grey Blend Pens,
and added my favourite-embellishment-for-all-time, the Pebbles!
These are from the new Spring Mini Catalogue, ask if you'd like a copy. 


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.


 

8 comments:

  1. This looks so smart adding grey as your plus one Lesley, perfect masculine card, many thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just right for a masculine card and also for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful masculine design, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this masculine monotone card WITH the lovely new pebbles embellishments.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog. Happy new year 🎉

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect man stamp isn't it! Love the classy monochrome style and those pebble embellishments are gorgeous! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't blame you for loving it, Lesley! I do, too. This b/w with gray design has a great pencil sketch feel to it. I think it might also work for the new Male Room teenager challenge? My 17-yo grandsons are tall and look just like this guy! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.