Sunday 2 January 2022

A Good Man on the beach

It was a Nephew's birthday, and I picked a favourite set A Good Man,

along with some stamps free from a magazine.

I really wanted to use some NEW embellishments from the NEW catalogue.

As soon as I saw them, I had to have the Pebbles Enamel Shapes, and Faux Sea Glass Shapes.

It's often the little things that catch my eye :)


I had to build up the scene using lots of masking and ink blending,

it was a lot more difficult than it looks, they were separate stamps.


 I added the pebbles around on the sand (bottom ones hid a small mark!)


He was coloured with blend pens, white pen highlights on the sea


I decorated the envelope....


....and inside


If you'd like a NEW SPRING MINI CATALOGUE please just email or message me

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

5 comments:

  1. Perfect for the guys and nice echoes of a day at the beach - how I wish.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beach scene to counteract the dark and damp days we are having at present

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene making and what a peaceful and fabulous masculine card x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card mate.

    I like the look of the little pebble embellishments.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you certainly know how to make us feel nostalgic for the summer Lesley! What a fabulous beach scene you've made here and I'm loving the way you use Deckchair Man! Happy new year to you! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.