Sunday 30 January 2022

Sprinkling Fairy Dust

 I'm entering a new-to-me challenge

Country View Challenges

the theme A Year to Sparkle & Shine


This sparkles so much more in real life.
The background paper is so easy to use.



I stamped the hare and fairy using the Stamparatus 
repeatedly to get a nice black image.



I used a versamark pen on the wand, wings, fronds, 
and added sparkly embossing powder


The colours look different in different light


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely magical card this is. Very pretty indeed.

    Also popped over to say congrats on achieving a gold star at the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and it is a shame that the sparkle effect doesn't come across on the screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty and sparkly fairy scene x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, trying hard to catch up again after the events of the last week or so, takes time.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card...the sparkle you have got on those wings is magical and I am sure really much better in real life. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful translucent layers Lesley all adding to the magical feel of this pretty card. Love the sparkle on the fairy wings too. Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.