Saturday 8 January 2022

Lots of Tags

Today I’m sharing one of my lovely Christmas gifts.

I am so lucky to have a group of friends come to one of my classes, that club together.

One of the things I love as well, is that one of them makes a gift box, and they all make a tag.

As you can see below, the box is beautiful. 


The following pictures show the tags, seven in all.
Someone had the unenviable task of tying them all to the box!






I am truly blessed.

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.









4 comments:

  1. Lovely friends you have - the box is gorgeous and a brilliant selection of super tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super creation or should I say creations to receive.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely handmade gift from your friends. Really gorgeous gift box and super tags.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your heart must have been warmed right to the cockles by this beautiful gift Lesley! Everything is beautiful and such a lovely idea for everyone to create an item. Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.