Sunday 23 January 2022

Sweet Treats cupcake

 I used the Sweets & Treats for a birthday card here.

Who doesn't like cake?


I backed the die cut rectangle with some Snippets of Be Dazzling paper,
and added some gems.


I had some white embossed on black card sentiments in my stash, which used up Snippets of black card.
The cakes were stamped on Snippets of white, coloured and fussy cut.
I also added some to the inside.


I’m skipping over to the Snippets Playground where there’s some fabulous prizes 
In memory of Ruby for a dog rescue charity.


Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

6 comments:

  1. Morning Lesley - I've put the coffee on up in the Treehouse. Bit nippy today isn't it? I see you've brought the cake along - YUMMY - thanks!

    Scumptious card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making me feel hungry - super card

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cake and I love this card x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Lesley - who doesn't like cake, and these really do look scrummy! Dudley is looking hopeful as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and delicious use of those cute snippets! I can't imagine a birthday without cakes of some kind, so this is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My waistline would love to say it doesn't like cake but who are we kidding?! Your card looks delicious! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.