Wednesday 26 January 2022

Snowbody better for Rudolph Day

 Hiya

I'm entering the  January Rudolph Day Challenge with these cute snowpeople


I used an offcut of Be Dazzling paper, left from die cutting a rectangle.


Coloured in with Blend pens.


I finally added a sentiment...........
My intention was to make 10 xmas cards a month..........
so far failing miserably, but below are my good intentions!


Hopefully these will end up on cards eventually!

Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely colourful group of snow people - great of bling too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    I love the images of those snow people and you have coloured them wonderfully too.
    That dazzle paper or card sets it all off perfectly as well.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Rudolph Day card. The image is great and nicely coloured too. Love the bling paper.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun snowpeople and loving the bling too x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow Lesley, I love the stamp that you've used for these gorgeous cards. Thank you for joining in the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing says Rudolph Day like a pile of snowmen Lesley! Love that you have a pile of a pile of snowmen too which will feature on later cards! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.