Saturday 15 January 2022

Watercolour On The Horizon

I had a new stamp set and needed a quick card.

You know how you have an idea in your head.....this one turned out ok I thought. 


I inked a clear block with pale green and blue,
spritzed with water and stamped the block directly onto a thick whisper white card blank,
creating a rectangle background for the stamps.


I kept to blues and greens for all the stamping, not worrying too much as I didn't have time,
which can be a good thing sometimes, makes your composition much freer and relaxed.
I tried to photograph in the sunshine, 
but as usual my photography is not the best, hence the shadow line  :) 



 
Relax and enjoy your day
Lesley
xxx
xx
x


Thanks for taking the time to visit, and leave your comments.




2 comments:

  1. A lovely scene with which to relax - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY love this card Lesley. Great perspective - which is something I struggle with A LOT!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments, and I will do my best to visit you too xxx


In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.